Wednesday 10 December 2008

BAS Wall Planner

We have just received the BAS Wall planner which we placed an advertisement on, so there will be a fair few posties who will have had a laugh at Chiquita and I would have been looking back at them through the plastic packaging.

Ours will have pride of place in the utility, with all the girls due dates marked on there. I work out every ones individual average gestation period which so far has worked well for us. With the exception of Gabby who hung on much longer this year than she has done in the past!

I have been doing some much needed paddock cleaning today, the ground was still frozen though so it wasn't the easiest job in the world scraping up poo which was welded to the ground! Needs must.

We have an enormous mountain of manure at the minute, so I think I will have to put another advert on freecycle to all those keen gardeners as the regulars are struggling to keep up. It's a great way to get rid of it and helps out the local veggie growers too.

1 comment:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Hi Debbie,

I also got the wall chart, and couldn't help notice your advert....Im trying to find an appropriate space to place it !I don't have a utility sadly !..But I know I'll find somewhere nice...Jayne