Monday 22 February 2010

Snow and secrets

Well the snow was still here this morning and all the water troughs were thick with ice, so there was no halter training today. I was hoping to get Star on a daily session to try and get her used to it but it was far too dangerous.

Instead Paul & I have been out spending, Jayne at Zanzibah is not the only one with secrets you know! You will have to keep posted to see what is arriving in the next couple of weeks.

Remember me mentioning that we'd seen a nice farm and just needed to win the lottery to fund it. Well it looks like somebody beat us to it, as this evening Paul spotted that it was under offer - quite why he keeps checking I don't know; that's ever the optimist I suppose, hoping that one day he will be able to afford it.

2 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Im guessing a new quad !.....four wheels....not four legs !!....I can't cope with all these secrets.....I blame Rob !...he started it !.......Jayne

Rooster Shamblin said...

http://roostershamblin.wordpress.com/ would you please spend a few minutes of your time reading my blog about all things chicken. I have been raising more than 50 breeds of chickens 40 years.