Tuesday 14 June 2011

And still we have seven

Another passed and another day Cambridge Molly has some how managed to keep her legs crossed.  How on earth this cria has not been born is amazing.  She's now at 360 days and the weather forcast is saying that things are set to turn so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

The seven cria we do have are all doing well and having grerat fun chasing round.  I forgot to take the camera out with me today which was typical as there was lots of playing and photo opportunities.

I did manage to catch this one on my phone of 6 of the 7.  From the front we have Angelica (white), Sahara (Fawn), with her back to us we have Neelie (white), Emery (grey), Spadiceous (brown) and in hot pursiut we have Celestial (Black).

3 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Oh...its lovely to see your babies.....and its great to be back....Im just hoping its going to last !.....Jayne

Cotswold Vale Alpacas said...

Ah they look gorgeous, its such a waiting game!

We have 10 due July/Aug, I cant wait to see them all bouncing around the field.

Ginnie

Andy and Deb said...

I love the little black one with the white face...adorable. As a new alpaca owner, I can't wait to start our breeding program