Sunday 27 November 2011

Dirty alpacas

Paul kindly informed me today that, along with a long list of other things I'm rubbish at, I am no good at writing the blog.  Needless to say I am now reluctant to do it!

So not wanting to bore anyone, I thought I couldn't go wrong with sharing a few photos that I took of the rather dirty alpacas today. 

Here we have Oonagh, the first cria we had born on farm.

This is her sister Lualeni.

Here we have Casiphia our Supreme Champion daughter of Legend of Spartacus and Veruschka

and her brother Cazanova, who just like his sister loves dirt!

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Pleased to see that we are not the only ones with 'weather beaten' alpacas at present! Keep on blogging kid - tell P to get on his(quad)bike!

Unknown said...

The cheek...and not true! I think we all struggle with keeping up with the blogging this time of the year!

Rosemary said...

Take no notice of him!
You write a great blog - and it takes real stamina to do it almost every day!

Andrew said...

Glad to see you have alpacas muckyer than ours ! Keep on blogging ..

Gilly O said...

So please....we're new alpaca owners - how do we get them clean?!!