Saturday 5 November 2011

Morpeth Farmers Market

We have been at Morpeth Farmers Market today with our range of knitwear and three of the boys.  Minimus, Ochre and Pearson were enjoying their outing and pleasing the public.

It was a slow start to the day but once the nice folk of Morpeth got up things got busy, I've now sold out of ladies and men's gloves for the time being.  As well as requesting more gloves from mum  I took orders for mum, Carol and I, so no sleep for anyone round here for a while.

In fact Carol was threatening to lock Paul & I out if her knitting list was too long.  Luckily she is too nice to lock us out or we may have been living in one of the field shelters with the alpacas or worse still moving into the hen house Dave is building!

Well on that note I'd better get back to my knitting.

Just one last thing, don't forget to vote on a tup name if you've not already done it.  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SG27MFW Voting closes at midnight tonight.

No comments: