Thursday 7 February 2013

By way of apology

Today has been a lovely fine crisp day, we even saw some sunshine so for once, so all the alpacas went out to play and munch some grass.

The snow and ice in the channel was still pretty treacherous the further up you went, I ended up flat on my bum at one point - lucky for me I have plenty of padding.  So I decided that the livery girls and the boys wouldn't go up to their fields, the boys could have the bottom half of the channel and the field we have yet to finish fencing and reseed and the livery girls could have what will eventually be our garden.

This meant that had I had the luxury of having an afternoon nap this would have been the view from my bed.




Talking of bed, very early this morning whilst half asleep, I had the feeling one of the cats was doing something they shouldn't be.  I quickly turned on my torch to see Tilly sat on Paul's bedside cabinet having eaten through his shaver wire!  Eek, he already refers to the two younger cats as 'the beasts'.  I now have less than 24 hours to get the thing joined somehow and ready to charge when he's flattened the battery.  Typically this couldn't happen to his old one, no it has to be the one he got for Christmas!

By way of an apology said same pussy cat kindly bought me a little present this afternoon, the only problem was I didn't find the present until I put my foot into my boot.
Yes a flipping mouse!  Well at least it was in one piece I suppose and I had my socks on!!

4 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Well you know what they say ....'When the Cats away ..the mice will play' ..what a surprise present and what a place to put it !!! ...what ever next, I do like the bedroom view ....Jayne

Rosemary said...

What a wonderful view!
Just imagine it in the summer!

Andrew said...

Nice welly warmer.I had a frog in mine once. Squelsh !

Aaron Bray said...

Hello mate nicce blog