Tuesday 17 February 2009

Positively spring like

This morning was positively spring like, so much so I decided to remove Gaussian's coat, not that he seemed bothered either way! I've been hat free all day.

I had a new manure man come collecting paca poo this morning. I never thought to ask him if I could mention him, so I'd best not name him, so manure man he is! After he departed I was back out with the muck truck catching up on the cleaning duties so the empty sack he left didn't last long.

I have been putting the finishing touches to my craft projects I have entered into the Futurity craft competition. So I will get them posted tomorrow (well I will send Paul to the post office for me). I won't post the pictures now just in case the judge reads my blog!!! Pictures will follow after the event though - promise.

No comments: