Wednesday 4 February 2009

Who's a clever boy

Gaussian of course! Today for the first time he didn't spit out the few cria pellets I put in his mouth, he munched on them instead. I have been doing this almost daily for what feels like an eternity now and this is the first time he hasn't spat them out almost immediately.

He also opened his mouth for his vitamin paste at lunchtime which is a first. He normally happily eats it once I have opened his mouth and got the tube in, but today he happily opened his mouth for me.

Hopefully this is all going to culminate in a decent weight gain at the weekend!!

3 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Hi Debbie,

He's a good boy..hopefully a little fatter by the end of the week...look forward to the weigh in....Jayne

Alpaca Granny said...

Do you just hold your breath for the weekly weigh in? I sure do with my Jr. Hoping he will pass 30 pounds this Friday.

Patou Alpacas said...

Well done Debbie, great perseverence!