Monday 28 July 2008

Normal service returns

With Paul back at his paid work today it was back to doing things on my own again, which included trying to give Gaussian his bottle. Not an easy job when the little man thinks that he doesn't need it. I only managed a measly 40ml this morning and I think most of that went down me or the outside of Gaussians neck. By the time Paul got home I had managed to get a total of 105ml down him in some way, shape or form - not accounting for the covering I'd had!!

As I expected when I weighted him he had lost weight since yesterday. He is a nightmare to feed, pesky little chap. With Paul back this evening he was back to sitting on Pauls knee and being held and eventually took 245ml, thank goodness. I really don't know what to try with him next.

Aodhfin is also walking a bit stiffly on his back legs this evening, not sure what is going on there so I will have to keep an eye on him. He spends a lot of time chasing and play fighting with Barnaby so I'm not sure if he's pulls something. He has a great love of doing star jumps and twisting in the air.

No comments: