Thursday 27 November 2008

Back in contact with the outside world

I'm back at last! Our telephone has been off for the last few days and the mobile signal round here is pretty none existent so I've felt very isolated. It is amazing how reliant you become on technology isn't it.

My parents are here at the minute, mum delivered her knitting (in her new car!) ready for the craft fair at the weekend. I've been busy getting everything labelled, tagged and priced today. Also managed to fit in some ear ring making, I love doing them but they do take ages.

I had to give the second Bluetongue vaccine to the bulk of the herd earlier in the week and following on from the NEBAG AGM I took extra precautions - anyone there will know why! :-) You will all be pleased to know both me and all the alpacas showed no side effects!!!

Sorry its a short one folks but having had a number of very late nights this week I'm off to bed. I'll be felting in my sleep........

No comments: