Monday 17 November 2008

Normal service resumed

After a busy weekend normal service was resumed this morning and the boys were certainly pleased to see me. Gianmarco's Masterpeice was trying to make out he had been starved to death in my absence and almost mugged me for his breakfast! They do make me laugh, it's nice to know they miss me.

We have had another wet day for a change, it really is bad. The ground is so wet the arable farmers locally have still not managed to get their fields ploughed let alone get the corn and wheat sown. There are still lots of bales of hay and straw in fields which are to wet to get it, it's a nightmare.

Enough doom and gloom, I'm pleased to say the new jumper in stock has gone down well. I have had a couple of people who have taken the trouble to tell me how nice it looks - it feels great to wear too; I want, no need one!

No comments: