Wednesday 20 January 2010

What no tea bags

If you don't hear from me tomorrow you know I have suffered some sort of breakdown. I only have two teabags left in the house! Anyone that knows me will know how much I like/need a cup of tea. Having been marooned because of the snow I have been unable to do a proper shop and Paul and supermarkets don't seem to mix well.

There is nothing much to report on the alpaca front, other than they have finished off their super large bale of hay that Alan delivered last Sunday.

Kealani is certainly making the most of the bits of green field she can see. This evening whilst everyone else was enjoying their tea she was charging round and pronking looking very elegant. She kept coming clucking to me, I think she was wanting to make sure I was watching.

Up until the last couple of days it has been far to slippy for such activities but now the snow is making way for the grass.

3 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

I have plenty tea bags....not much else !!...I can post you some down, if I can get to the shops !!...Im hoping to try and escape on Friday...all being well..Kealani..sounds like she is enjoying high spirits with the warmer weather....I hope you don't suffer too much without your daily brew !! .....Jayne

Anonymous said...

How will you survive? I've got plenty if you want to nip down and fetch some. Sarah

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

Thanks for the offers, I drink far too much tea so it will do me good to go without for a day or so I'm sure.