Thursday 7 March 2013

Lazy me?!

Paul has just been accusing me of being lazy for not blogging since Monday - the cheek of him!

Anyone who knows us knows how the division of labour works round here, and lazy is one thing I can't be accused of (in my opinion anyway).

In addition to the usual daily farm chores Tuesday I was playing taxi for Paul, Wednesday morning I had a meeting and in the afternoon Ant & Dec's new mummy came over to do some more halter training.

Her boys are doing really well, we then moved on to Leonidas and Olly-Impic who have been sold (along with Seymour) to a lovely couple Pat & Eric.  It was the first time these boys had been on the halter and they were great.  Just like his mum Oonagh, there was a bit of a jump thing going on with Leonidas.  You can see Oonagh's first walk on our website.

Then it was the turn of Liberty and Gypsy, as you'd expect Liberty with her laid back personality was fabulous, the free spirit that is Gypsy wasn't so impressed.

Today I had to nip to the post office with our Futurity Fleece entry and an on-line shop purchase which needed posting.  Then it was over to Castleside Alpacas to see their alpacas and have a spot of lunch - well a girl needs to eat!!  Then it was back out to do a spot of halter training with the boys and steal a little kiss or two.

In an evening I've been knitting or spinning, so not much lazing around Mr Rippon!!

1 comment:

Belinda said...

This is awessome