Tuesday 4 August 2009

Dull and drizzling

It has been very dull most of the day, the best of the weather was this evening. I had some harrowing to do following fresh grass for the whole herd at the weekend but it will have to wait until tomorrow now.

Add to the list cleaning the boys old field too as I haven't managed to do that yet. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.

On that note I would like to public thank my wonderful mum for doing my ironing mountain whilst she has been staying the last few days. The pile must have been 6 foot high and that at the bottom been there for months. We now have clothes again!!!

I have been catching up on some paperwork and the online shop as the weather hasn't been nice. There were far too many things showing in stock that I have sold. I now have a list of new items for Paul to load photo's for - that's too technical for me.

Finally I thought I would share a photo of Twiggy who was quite clearly wanting me to shut the curtains this afternoon so she could have forty winks!

1 comment:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

I hope that Twiggy got her forty winks !!....she looks happy sleeping with her paw over her face...ah Debbie I hope you closed the curtains for her a cat-nap !!...Jayne