Thursday 20 August 2009

Greetings at the gate

It has been a day of sunshine and showers today so I have been flitting from one job to another and not achieved much; other than finishing off a glove to match the latest hat in the shop. I really like the Gabby and Imala blend mixed with Blossoms own yarn.

Hopefully I will get the other glove knitted tomorrow if the weather is as bad as is forecast and I can move onto the next project. I have a list I am working through (as instructed by my father!).

I thought you might like to see what, or rather who else greeted me each time I went into the paddock today. It's my new friend Duke, Gabby's little boy who seems to have taken a fancy to Heidi's bottle.

Heidi is to the right of Duke not even facing the right way and Sandstorm is in hot pursuit on the left!

3 comments:

Apple Vale Alpacas said...

Lovely photo, Debbie - good luck with the other glove!

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

They look lovely.....very cute ....and very curious....nice hat, you knit that up quickly, look forward to seeing the gloves...Jayne

shopmayu said...

Love the second picture. Adorable.