Tuesday 3 November 2009

Exciting stuff

What another delightful morning it was this morning. I was already in my second set of clothes by 9am! To add insult to injury, shortly after I had finished my early morning chores there was a break in the torrential rain; typical.

For those of you who read my blog on a regular basis, you may recall last week I mentioned some very tantalising offers that we had on our 'sales' girls. Well as I suspected, in view of the stunning value of these girls we have sold three.

Yes, that was the exciting news I made mention of yesterday. Heidi, along with her mum Aria and Milly have been sold and will be off to their new home soon. These girls are fantastic, I will miss them all dearly, particularly Heidi.

This leaves only four pregnant females left for sale, one with a female cria at foot. It wont be long before we are weaning Palm-Olive from her mum Molly, so there is a limited time to obtain a super value for money purchase there. Molly is currently pregnant to our elite white stud Gianmarco's Masterpiece and Palm-Olive is from Accoyo Remarque who has sired may show winning progeny.

More exciting news, I have been over to see Carol (original CKD sufferer) this evening to pick up her latest stash of knitting. In a week she has knitted 3 hats and two pairs of gloves; she puts me to shame. Thank you Carol if you are reading this.
I am still waiting for Paul to put the last batch of knitwear in the shop, but this is one of her wonderful creations!

4 comments:

Rob @ Wellground said...

Congratulations on the sales. Well done folks.

Rob n Les

Patou Alpacas said...

Well done guys! No stopping you now!

janet said...

Congratulations on the sale of those stunning girls. well done.

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Congratulations on your recent sales....are they staying local ?..and the new knit-ware looks lovely....I'll keep an eye out for it, in the shop.....Jayne