Friday 20 November 2009

My parcel arrives

After another wet and windy night last night I was not looking forward to looking over the gate this morning. Thankfully all was in order and the puddles weren't as bad as I was expecting. It has actually been a nice sunny day today and things have dried out slightly - including the animals.

In preparation for my next outing with the knitwear I ordered a couple of hands to display my gloves and a few more heads for the hats. Things look much nicer when they are displayed professionally. I only ordered them on Wednesday night and they were here before 9.30am this morning, thankfully one of the workmen working across the road took it in for me as I was in the field.

I thought you might like to see one in action, here modeling our Hughie mock cable fingerless mittens available on-line or visit one of our future venues, details can be found on the events page of the website.


For anyone interested in a scarf update; it's not growing fast enough!!

2 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Nice hand and I do like your new hand warmers....they look lovely...look forward to seeing the new scarf !.....Jayne

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

Thanks Jayne, you are very kind. The scarf still isn't growing fast enough!!