Sunday 15 November 2009

Faith gets all brave

As I said yesterday my niece is visiting (with her parents obviously, I'll be working on unsupervised visits shortly!). I remembered to take my camera out with me this evening and here is Faith saying hello to Hughie with her daddy (my brother) and her mummy (for those of you who have been reading my blog for some time, she was the ironing fairy earlier in the summer).
Next we moved on to the girls, by now we were feeling very brave and Faith came into the field. Here is Ursula sharing Faith's apple from earlier. She was so brave she even touched Ursula and tried to stroke Gabby but she was a bit to quick to run off.
All this excitement is exhausting you know! She didn't even make it back to the house. It wasn't actually pitch black not sure what was going on with the camera.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Lovely photos.
Must get a pair of wellies like Faith's!

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Ah..........what a perfect way to end your alpaca day....lovely photos.. I need some new wellies do they make adult ones like that !! ........Jayne