Tuesday 29 October 2013

Onlookers supervise!

Oops, over a week since my last blog, I feel like I am off to confessions to apologise!  There just aren't enough hours in the day or days in the week at the minute to do the required number of jobs.
 
Following the arrival of the steel yesterday today the new barn erecting has begun, this morning when I went in for my cup of tea the first steel went up.  This as taken from one of the kitchen windows.
 
 
By feed time this afternoon this is the view from the girls viewing gallery!!

 
Following on from our various newspaper articles lately we had another photographer round today taking photo's for a magazine.  He was a great guy and took some fabulous shots, I can't wait to see the finished article.  I'm  hoping they are mainly animal photo's and don't include me!
 
We have also had another very exciting delivery today, but it was too dark to take photo's so you will just have to wait and see what that was.........
 
Oh I do love my job :-)


No comments: