Sunday 17 August 2014

I've bean!!!!!


Thank you for all your kind comments and offers of advice following my last blog.  I have now joined the Paca This page, and thanks for the name of another pro-biotic Jayne, I've tried a few different ones with no change but have some on order just in case they are different.

However, that said I am pleased to report that Nelson is much improved, he has gained weight for the last 7 days, ok not a lot but half a kilo in total and 102gm of that was today.  There has been an even bigger improvement today, he's passed a proper bean!!!  Well the right consistency, just the wrong colour and there were only three but its great news.  You have never know anyone so obsessed with poo!!

Since my last blog Geena has given birth to our last Sunburst cria of the year, a lovely dark rose grey girl. Seeing as it seems to have turned to autumn over night this week she's had her coat on pretty much since birth, but I'm already loving the character in her fleece.


In typical Geena cria style though she is currently refusing my milk top ups which isn't ideal as Geena only has half a working udder so cant produce enough milk for her babies.  Hopefully bottle top ups will become much less stressful over the next few days!

Marne still has her legs crossed, in fact despite being scanned pregnant and spitting off I'm beginning to wonder if she having us on, however she does look very pregnant, but she is now on 384 days! 





3 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Great news ... All round with the new arrival and the beans !! Let's hope that you don't have to wait much longer for the next arrival .... Jayne

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that there has bean some improvement Nelson!

Shirley said...

Wish I'd bean too!! Luv, Faro