Sunday 23 August 2020

A very busy day

Hi, today has been a very busy day. I have done the feed round, moved alpacas out of the shed, cleaned the area that had an alpaca that had been here for a mating and disinfected the floor. As well as all this my auntie and uncle have had a walk n’ talk too.

On the feed round this morning I feed Hughie and he definitely remembers me. We feed the girls and you might of seen the live video of them coming out of the field on Barnacre Alpacas Instagram.

 

I have walked Aloyious (I think that photo was on Twitter!) and Indie Skye, done sweeping and used the muck rake.  As well as this I had to carry the disinfectant mat from one shed to another, this is actually heavier than I thought it would be.

Tonight, I gave Endeavour his bottle and helped my Auntie (Debbie) to give him and Kamato’s baby vitamin paste.

 

I will do another blog tomorrow and tell you about some other things I do to help on the farm.

Faith

3 comments:

Sophy Chen said...

Thank you for sharing your photos and stories! Alpacas are the sweetest.

Unknown said...

Great to read your updates 👍 must be great to have an Auntie & Uncle with an alpaca farm!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog! I've read it since you started, and you are very lucky to have these experiences! I took my family to a walk and talk not far from me, and it was brilliant- Alpacas are so sweet and their cria are just adorable!! I love their sounds too :)