Monday 31 August 2020

Time to leave :-(

 :(, I am not at Barnacre Alpacas anymore. I left this afternoon, but I did see the final mating of the year before I left.

 


Happy Birthday to my amazing auntie and I still don’t know how you can go out and do the feed round sun or rain or even snow, on your birthday, Christmas and everyday. I hope you had a lovely day. I made a cake for her yesterday too.

 


Also, I have done three alpaca movies which you will find on the alpaca movies part of the website when Uncle Paul puts them on.

I won’t be writing them as often anymore because I am going back to school next Monday so I will not have as much time. I will try and write one whenever I can. Faith. :(

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Hi Faith,

Well done on keeping the blog going, hope you enjoyed your time with the alpacas. Good luck now that you are back in school.

Shirley & Robbie,
Tigh Mhor Alpacas.