Thursday 1 April 2010

It speaks for itself

I recently got round to registering last years cria; I know I should have done it ages ago.
I was just putting the Pedigree Registration Certificates away and just thought I would share Sandstorms' with you. How is this for some cracking pedigree! He has a fabulous fleece to match.

This years birthing season will be upon us soon and we have some very exciting additions awaited. The first progeny from our elite white studs Legend of Spartacus and Gianmarco's Masterpiece, and also our first progeny from Golden Guinea.

The first cria is due in about a months time from Alice, she is one of the elite girls we have for sale. To be honest I'm amazed she's still here, she has a very advanced fleece type and great pedigree of her own and is mated to Gianmarco, Marky to his friends. If I had the land available she wouldn't be going anywhere.

Talking of going, the last for foster lambs have gone to new sheep mummys today. I was quite sad to see them go as the little boy really was at deaths door when he arrived and I managed to turn him round. It is very satisfying though - I hope they don't miss the underfloor heating too much tonight as it's going to be a cold one.

And finally just a warning as I know some of you worry if I don't blog every day. Paul is installing a new computer tower tomorrow so if I don't blog you know there has been a technical hitch!!

No comments: