Thursday 8 April 2010

Working on a plan

I'm sure some of you were wondering where I was last night - I was watching Paul sort out the new PC and the latest connection issue. By the time it was sorted it was past my bedtime.

Cleaning the fields gives you a great opportunity to think, and I've been doing a lot of both!

The girls are clearly not going short on food judging by the amount of cleaning that is required if you get my drift! I quite enjoy it though, it gives you a good excuse to spend some time with the animals without feeling guilty about what else you could be doing.

I have my eye on a very exciting opportunity, well at least I think it could be. I was making lists in my head whilst I was poo picking which has now been transferred to paper to put to the money half of the partnership. As with most things though Paul needs a bit of convincing; unless it's his idea then it's a different story.

I'm pleased to say that my dad seems to be on the mend, thanks for all your kind comments and emails.

Still no sign of any lambs!!

2 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Glad to hear you Dad is on the mend !...still no Lambs...hopefully the weather will stay nice...for the new arrivals...Jayne

oak haven alpacas said...

I find I do my best thinking while scooping poop. And best yet, I find no one bothers me while I'm out there (other than the occasional curious alpaca who stands right behind me watching me carefully)