Tuesday 29 July 2008

Don't count your chickens

It started off very grey and misty this morning but once the mist lifted we had a glorious afternoon which the alpacas enjoyed sunbathing in whilst I cleared out their shelter. I had the usual helpers, Ursula and Horatio - Mary certainly produces very nosey mischievous offspring!

Gaussian's lunchtime feed went very well and he actually drank standing up with minimum restraint. I got all excited in the hope that we had turned the corner, but alas it was back to the wrestling again tonight. I really don't know what else to try with him. He is such a little monkey, a lovable one mind you.

At the rate of progress Princess Mallika will overtake him in the weight stakes by the end of the week as she is piling on the grams with Duchess's huge bag of milk. I wish I'd taken my camera out with me tonight because she was sharing kisses with her mum, it was so cute.

No comments: