Thursday 24 June 2010

All ship shape

I'm not quite sure where today has gone, I've just noticed the time!!!

As well as all the usual jobs we had someone coming to look at the house this evening so I had to make sure that was ship shape too, and get ready for a couple of days away - yes I'm leaving Paul in charge whilst I go home to Nottingham for my niece's 2nd birthday.

You'd laugh, I moved the trailer down the road before the viewing and Golden Guinea got very excited he obviously thought there were ladies in there coming to see him as he came charging down to the gate strutting his stuff. He really does know how to pose. He's passed the pose thing on to his youngest son, Pearson who stands just like his dad.

I have spent a lot of time today trying to drum up entries for the Border Union Show at Kelso at the end of July. The biosecurity requirements are very strict which is great news but it does mean that entries are proving hard to get, but there is one thing for sure it will be a very safe show - or we would not be there, it's the only one we are going to this year.

No comments: