Monday 14 June 2010

Friendly cria photo shoot

I thought I would share some photo's with you all this evening of our cria, the only problem is they are very friendly!

Here we have Kazuo, who is a month old tomorrow and weighs a very healthy 17kgs. As you can see he is a friendly chap.Next up we have Lucia, just like her siblings Ursula and Horatio she is really friendly and loves to come and have a nibble of you. Lucia has already doubled her birth weight!The third to be born was Ochre, our first Golden Guinea cria. Luckily for us he seems to have inherited his dads personality rather than his mums! Apologies to Ochre this is not a very flattering shot.


Our four cria to be born is little Layla, she looks tiny in comparison to the other three. I did almost manage to get a proper photo of her whilst she was trying to get mum to stop eating her tea so she could have her milk.

Just to prove they are all more than just a nose I did get these too. Eagled eyed followers might notice there is two of Ochre and none of Layla - she wouldn't play ball!







4 comments:

Patou Alpacas said...

Nice pictures Debbie, lovely colour in that last shot, he's a beauty.

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

I can recognise a handsome fella...when I see one, Ochre is a beauty !.....I would be very proud..of any one of those !! beautiful babies !!!......Jayne

LINDA BYLSMA said...

Beautiful crias, Debbie. Looks like you have some quality animals.

oak haven alpacas said...

so how do you get them to be so friendly? We have had some who are, but others aren't. I haven't figured out what the difference is. I chalk it up to individual personality. But, I'd love to hear other ideas.

Cara