Sunday 6 June 2010

More visitors and a down pour

We have had more visitors today, a very nice couple looking to expand their herd with a top quality fleeced animal and boy did they look at the right one!

Having had our animals sheared the confirmation is easy to see and all the fleeces are bagged up and labeled so you can clearly see the quality of our sales girls. I was also able to show them the two white stud boy fleeces, not to mention Kazuo, Gianmarco's Masterpiece's first cria who is stunning even if I do say so myself.

I didn't ask permission so I won't say much more than that, other than watch this space later in the week.

Shortly after lunch we got the rain that seems to have been down south, the ground was crying our for it although I'm not so sure the alpacas were so keen. It is the first time the cria have seen heavy rain. Layla has had her coat on all afternoon to help keep her dry. The slightly old three don't seem to have noticed the rain and have been running round, Kazuo and Lucia have mastered pronking so they have been showing off, Ochre hasn't quite worked it out yet and jumps after them.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

I'm not surprised Kazuo is stunning - let's have another photo soon!