Friday 4 June 2010

Is it this one or that one?!

Willow is settling nicely into motherhood, little Layla is a real cutie.

Having two brown cria is causing Kate some confusion though, if she leaves Ochre sunbathing somewhere and Layla stands up she comes charging over thinking Willow is stealing her baby.

This evening when we were weighing the babies Kate spat at my whilst I had Layla, she obviously thought it was her baby again. I'm not sure what she is going to do when then next two cria are born, in theory, they should also be brown!

The big boys were having a major disagreement at lunchtime. I'm not sure what was going on but Guinea, Legend and Gianmarco were chasing each other round the field fighting. I could hear Legend squealing in my work room. I had to go and check to make sure all was ok they were so bad. When I arrived the three of them just stood there bottom lips hanging down panting away.

Guinea had his tackle on display so I'm assuming it begun because he thought one of the other two were up for a mating!!

1 comment:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Thanks for letting me know !.....I thought that it couldn't be one of your white boys...and I couldn't understand no mention of Mr Guinnea ! You certainly have done well......its about time too !! Phew ! ....more coloured babies....you'll be catching up to me...at this rate !!......(still waiting on that elusive Grey Girl !!)......Jayne