Thursday 25 September 2008

The Great Escape

Yet again four of the five lambs have been on 'walkies' today, you'd laugh at lunchtime I went out to give Gaussian his bottle but when I shouted him Mia (the lamb) called back from behind the neighbours weeds - some three fields further up than she should have been!! All lambs are now safely put back where they belong and an additional fence rail has been attached to hopefully stop any further wondering.

It has been a lovely day today so I have been out removing some more of those dreaded weeds, it's a battle I don't think I'll ever win, but one I won't give up on. I managed to take a few new photos whilst I was out there so hopefully Paul will put them on the website in the next few days.

I have also been working on some exciting plans for next week - further details of those will follow.

No comments: