Friday 5 March 2010

What is it with couriers

I have been sat in the house half the day waiting for the courier to arrive again today, I don't know what it is with me and couriers but they never seem to turn up when they are supposed to!

Today it was DHL I was waiting for, to collect some of Paul's students assignments. As well as his full time job and helping me with the alpacas he is also a long distance tutor for some financial services exams.

In the end I gave up waiting at 2.30pm (they were supposed to be here between 9am and 1pm) and went out into the field. Typically they arrived about ten minutes later, thankfully they collected the parcel without me having to sign - maybe that had something to do with the little note I left them!!

Having to stay in has at least made my shrug grow, not quite long enough yet but I will finish it in time and will take a photo so Dave can see what it is.

I am really pleased to see all of the nice comments people have left on Jayne's blog regarding Duke, he is a real little stunner even if I do say so myself. He is the complete package with a fabulous fleece, great genetics and a wonderful personality to go with it. I just know Jayne and Duke will love each other dearly and get on famously.

1 comment:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

You are right there..Im a loyal kinda gal....I cant wait for him to arrive.....Jayne