Monday 9 March 2009

Busy busy busy

I have had a busy day today getting ready for tomorrow - more about that tomorrow as I'm not sure if I can tell you about it yet!!

I have had to loiter around the house most of the day waiting for DHL to come and collect a parcel. I wish people would give you a small time window or call when they are on their way as I had lots to be getting on with and it held me up.

Gaussian has been a little monkey with his bottles today and hasn't managed to finish a single one of them. I'm not sure if it is because he had more than usual yesterday or because the sun has been shining; he is always less inclined to have them when the weather is nice.

The girls have been sun bathing, those that are heavily pregnant are starting to spend more time sat down. I think that Aria is actually going to birth before Molly despite being due after her.

No comments: