Friday 2 October 2009

Relief all round

This morning has to have been one of the longest of my life, waiting for news on my cat Twiggy. I dropped her off that the vets this morning for her surgery, I was trying to be all brave and almost succeeded, until I had to sign the consent form.

I am pleased to say that Twiggy is doing well, although she has had to stay in overnight which was unexpected. She is on a drip, but hopefully, fingers crossed she will be able to come home tomorrow.

More good new, Loki's eye had made a full recovery this morning. It was completely normal and I didn't even need to bathe it. I have been told that it was probably a bee or wasp sting on his lower eye lid. Anything else and it is unlikely that the swelling and redness would have gone so quickly.

No comments: