Thursday 9 June 2011

All fluffed up

After yesterday's great Barnacre first, the excitement of two cria being born today seemed somewhat quiet - not that I'm complaining.  Both babies are on the move and happily exploring much to their mums concern, especially Nefertiti, she'll have a sore throat with all the humming she's doing.

I'll keep this short as I really need my bed, but I thought you might like to see a couple of photo's of the newbies now they are all fluffed up!

Next on the due list is Molly; as you can see she's looking rather wide. 
She is at 355 days, but she does like her babies well cooked.  If she goes to her own average she is actually due on Sunday so watch this space.

1 comment:

Patou Alpacas said...

What a fabulous colour that little male is. I'd welcome a few that colour!