Friday 19 August 2011

Feeding and felting

This morning when I arrived at the field the girls had completely emptied their two hay heck so there is certainly no question about them licking their new hay.  I have already ordered some 'Alan hay' for winter though as it's much nicer!

I had a young helper this morning at feed time, a visiting niece of one of Angerton's new residents.  I didn't ask permission to name her so I'd better not.  Imala certainly liked all her attention as she managed to eat much more than her fair share of breakfast.

Talking about Imala she is dropping condition at the minute as her cria Jam Packed is constantly feeding.  I think it is time to start her on sugarbeet.

I have been busy making up some phone charms this afternoon as I was completely sold out.  We are at a Farmers Market near the Metrocentre this Sunday so I needed to get some made.  Having met Carol's daughter in law last week I had some new idea's to incorporate!

No comments: