Wednesday 31 August 2011

21 again

I've had a bit of an easy day today seeing as it's my birthday.  Mum started the day off by bringing me a cup  of tea to bed with my cards and presents, it was like being a child again. 

We've been out for lunch, which was nice and good seeing as Paul has informed me I didn't get enough tweets for him to take me out for a meal (he's so mean!).

My niece has made me a play dough birthday cake tonight, she's obviously learnt at a young age that should should never divulge a ladies age as she has kindly ages me at 21!  Thank you for all the birthday wishes recieved.

We nipped up to the hill this morning so I could show mum and dad the progress, it was just a green field last time they went.

It also meant I could have a look at the grass we cut at the weekend.  I think there is still rather a lot of cutting to be done! 

The leveling is coming along now, so hopefully it won't be long before we actually get some building started.



2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Happy Birthday again!!

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Happy Birthday Debbie !.....Duke sends you a GGRREEAATT BIG....BIRTHDAY KISS XXXXX ....21 again.....obviously !!Glad you had a nice day........Jayne