Friday 8 August 2008

Another week flies by

I really can't believe it is Friday already, the week has flown by with general alpaca duties taking up most of my time.

This week has seen two of our cria making the leap onto hard food, Lualeni & Princess Mallika are now munching on Camelibre. Typically, Gaussian, who is the one I really need to start trying it is still not in the slightest bit interested in the troughs, let alone their contents. He continues to be a little monkey with is bottle too!

I am now the proud owner of a weaving loom!! Something I have been after for a little while now and was lucky enough to spot one on freecycle, the site I use to give away the alpaca dung to gardening enthusiasts. I am really looking forward to getting started with it. I am already signed up to a craft day next moth that NEBAG (North East & Border Alpaca Group) have organised so now I have a new toy to take along!

We have another busy weekend ahead of us, more details on that on tomorrow nights blog.

No comments: