Monday 9 May 2011

In bad books

As I suspected Carol and Dave are not happy about the release of Pearson for sale, but don't worry Carol I will carefully consider and new home and I will make sure he is well looked after! 

Despite the glorious morning Princess Mallika remains huge and no baby today, as this photo shows she is rather large and exhausted.

At about 3.30 I had to leave the field to meet a man about a drain, I was just on my way back and the heavens opened and boy did it rain and thunder.  My poor babies got very wet, I have been putting their coats on at bedtime but as they got wet they are coat less tonight.  The are both doing just find and I'm sure they don't need them; I just spoil them.

1 comment:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Ah....Mallika looks like she is enjoying her rest...lets hope the baby arrives soon, meanwhile a snooze seems like a good idea, to take the weight off those toes !......Jayne