Tuesday 8 November 2011

I'm in trouble

The poor little weanlings are still humming away.  In fact I think these the most vocal batch of weanlings we've had.  I'm not sure if it has anything to do with age as some of this group, despite being big are younger than I have generally weaned in the past.

Geena has developed a bit of a limp today, I'm not sure what she's been up to but I'm keeping a close eye on her. 

I'm in trouble with my niece Faith for not announcing what our tup will be called.  Sorry Faith, blame Uncle Paul he told me I had to keep you all guessing for an extra night, then I forgot! 

Well remind me never to listen to Carol's suggestions again because her choice of  Wesley won.  I wanted to call him Tonka as he's built like a Tonka toy, however that will have to be reserved for another tup in the future.

I'd best get back to my knitting, I'm not allowing myself to bed tonight until I've finished the mans hat I'm currently knitting as I need to get on with some orders.

No comments: