Monday 29 June 2009

I'm back

We have had a couple of days away, it was my niece's first birthday party so we headed off down south.

As we were down that way we went visiting a few friends from our old life!! It seems like forever ago now, but it was nice to catch up. I left my mum holding the fort and everyone behaved themselves.

We have a couple of girls looks very close to giving birth at the minute, but they held on for me. We have another girl, Geena who I am beginning to wonder if she is actually pregnant. She is 341 days gone but doesn't really look pregnant at all. She never gets much milk so that not much of an indicator either. She was scanned by the vet last year but I remember at the time it took him a while and he wasn't as sure with her as he was with the other girls.

1 comment:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Hi Debbie,

Nice to see you had a lovely time visiting....and lovely to see you back on the blog !....I'm in the process of getting my fleece sorted..so keep your eyes out for it..... I had a lovely chat with Jonathan ......Jayne