Friday 4 September 2009

Past soggy

It has not been pleasant again today, this morning was very wet. Thankfully Oonagh, Kealani and their friends made the wise decision to sleep in the field shelter last night. In fact they stayed in there until lunchtime when the rain slowed down.

Despite the appalling weather the new cria is doing very well, she has gained another 220grams today so at this rate will soon catch up with the other cria. Mind you I'm not surprised she is growing so quick as she is always under mum feeding.

I have been doing a spot of knitting, I need to replenish the stock sold last weekend at the Dyke Neuk show. I've done a pair of booties and am not knitting another pair of those stripy glove to match the stripy hat as they sold. I've set mum on knitting some other gloves too because they sold well last weekend.

No comments: