Wednesday 21 September 2011

Living without electricity

I am still waiting for Paul to update the on-line shop, there just aren't enough hours in the day.  He needs to get on with it quickly as I have sold three items again today and we're still months away from the Christmas rush.  At this rate we will sell out well before the end of the year.

I am busy knitting an ordered hat at the minute, then I have a matching his and hers hat on order and a pair of leg warmers so not much chance of me knitting new stock for the shop for a little while.  Mum is busy knitting gloves like crazy for the shop. I also need to get some spinning done and some more felted jewellery.  I think I need to give up sleeping.

There have been a couple of issues on the hill today, the main one being an issue with NEDL.  Hopefully it will be resolved or we may be living without electricity long term!!

I can't believe how cold it has turned tonight, this time next month we will be living in our caravan (if all goes according to plan) so I suppose I'd better hurry up and get used to the cold!

No comments: