Thursday 22 September 2011

Taxed

I seem to have been to Morpeth nearly every day this week, today I had to nip to the post office again to post another online purchase.  I thought whilst I was there I would try and tax the tractor.  Having had a major issues trying to tax the quad there a few months ago I was expecting it to be rather difficult. 

The previous owner had never taxed it as it didn't go on the road so the last tax disc in it show nineteen ninety something!  I went armed with the V5 and my insurance certificate and guess what - they did it no questions asked.  So why I wonder was the quad so hard to do when I even had the renewal notice for that?!

This afternoon we have purchased our temporary accommodation which we will be moving into in the next few weeks.  Another container is required as there isn't much room in a tiny four birth caravan with two adults 3 cats and all my knitting and spinning 'stuff'.  Wish us luck I think we may need it.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Good luck in the caravan!! We know how "testing" that can be!

Judi said...

At least you can be on site to ensure all goes well! Our first winter here was "basic" but it does help you appreciate the little luxuries, (i.e. a proper toilet, shower and heating!), as they arrive!!

Patou Alpacas said...

Good luck, you'll need it!