Wednesday 8 October 2008

Gaussian reaches 14kg!

Wednesday is Gaussians mid week weigh in, and at last this morning he has reached 14kg; it's a milestone I seem to have been striving to for ages. It has taken him 3 months instead of the three or four weeks it takes most cria, bless his little cotton socks, or should I say fleecy feet. As the bottle is still his worst enemy I'm assuming the fresh grass has helped with the gain.



I've been busy registering this years cria today, it's something I've been meaning to get round to for a while, thankfully it's now done.



Whilst out with the camera the other day I took an up to date shot of the sheep. I thought as you hear so much about the pest that is Mia, you might like to see how she and her friends (not that she sees them as friends; she doesn't do sheep, more an alpaca sort of girl!) have all grown.



No comments: