Monday 27 October 2008

Sales girls get fresh grass

This morning I moved the six girls we have for sale onto fresh grass, I just love it when the alpacas are moved onto fresh pasture. No matter how old and staid an alpaca is they all go loopy on fresh grass and these girls were no different.

Our brown stud Golden Guinea got quite concerned when her saw his ladies on the move this morning. I think his biggest concern was that Gianmarco's Masterpiece and Legend of Spartacus were going to get what he's been dreaming for since the girls arrived!! They are all already pregnant to elite EP Cambridge herd sires so no chance for anyone to work until the spring.

Hopefully I will be feeling a bit better tomorrow, Paul had kindly passed on his germs, so it's an early night for me tonight.

No comments: