Thursday 5 August 2010

Market research

Oonagh continues to be very grumpy, her shape has changed now and you can see the cria has dropped so things are definitely progressing there. Katia has had all sorts of bulges going on too so her baby is obviously on the move.

I have been doing a spot of 'market research' today with Margaret, Alan (farmer friends) wife which was nice. I can't really say much more than that at this stage but it has meant that very little has occurred back at home.

I did get to do a bit of spinning whilst I was cooking tea and this evening I have been sewing labels into the new knitwear.

I had planned to get some photos so that I could update the online shop but just as I had sorted some pieces out the heavens opened; not that I am complaining as the grass needs it. Unfortunately my Paca Poo bricks were out in the sun drying so I had to decide which stayed dry bricks or Mimimus and Minimus won!

No comments: