Thursday 20 January 2011

Coffee and compliments

Only a short blog tonight because I am determined for once I am going to get an early night and I still have a list of things to do before I can do that!

Legend continues to do well, in fact he's back to his old self, so much so when it was time for his antibiotics this evening he ran off and didn't want to stand still.  Mind you I can't say as I blame him, I hate needles too.  He needs his last one on Sunday and that will be it.  Lucky we caught the infection early as middle and inner ear infections can be difficult to shake off.

Paul and I met up with Helen who owns and runs Northumbrian Candleworks to share a few idea's and enjoy a coffee (or tea in my case) and a muffin. 

Whilst we were having a coffee there was a lady sat at the next table to us knitting away.  I had my knitting with me, as we are rarely separated, so we started chatting.  I am knitting with some of my hand spun barber pole yarn at the minute that she loved and was very complimentary - thank you!

1 comment:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Can a lady and her knitting never be seperated !!..not even for a muffin !!......Jayne