Tuesday 27 January 2009

Parents and Paca poo

My parents have come to visit for a few days so I set mum on, knitting by night (I have a black hat on order and she's quicker than me!) and this afternoon we did some cleaning with the muck truck. I think we filled the bucket in about 10 minutes flat!! The animals are quite clearly not going short on food going on what is coming out the other end.

My mum loves coming up and helping with the animals, she is actually animal sitting when we go down to the Futurity so I thought Gaussian had better get used to being fed by a different nice lady! He was a good boy and happily took most of his bedtime bottle from her, I just had to assist with the last 50ml.

He has been very good lately so I am hoping that the weight may be on the up. I'm not sure if it is just wishful thinking on my part but I think he might be looking a bit bigger. I let you know tomorrow when I hope to weigh him (it is usually Paul's job to lift him).

1 comment:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Hi Debbie,

Looking forward to the weigh-in !
Hope its good news....Jayne