Monday 12 January 2009

Yarn at last!

Finally my yarn has arrived, I was beginning to wonder if I would ever see it. It was however well worth the wait, and I am very pleased with how it looks. I now can't wait to get the knitting needles out. I already have an order for a black peaked beret!

I got slightly concerned this morning, that the guzzling Gaussian had gone back to his old ways as he didn't want his breakfast bottle. Thankfully it turned out to be a little blip because he was interested in his lunchtime feed and then downed his tea in a matter of a seconds and wanted more.

Everyone else is looking happy despite the wet and windy weather we had overnight, the usual shelter dweller were all nice and dry but there were a fair few wet faces to greet me this morning. The sun has been out most of the afternoon though so the have started to dry out nicely again.

No comments: