Monday 13 September 2010

Flying off the shelf

I have spent today catching up from our weekend on the road. This morning I sorted out all the stock and did a full stock take to make sure everything tallied, and I'm pleased to report it did.

This afternoon I have been updating the shop as I spoke to many people over the weekend who were planning on having a look at our online shop, which is now looking rather depleted again! I better get cracking the whip with mum and Carol, although saying that mum has just passed me a pair of gloves she's just finished. They are knitted in Chiquita's own yarn and are incredibly soft. I will get a photo of them to share with you soon.

Taking of knitting I met a lovely interesting lady, Vanessa, whilst we were at the Berwick Food Festival who was very passionate about her knitting. She writes a great blog do you mind if I knit which is a good read and has some fabulous photo's on, not only of her knitting.

This evening we were planning on doing some spit offs but the wind is gale force and there are all sorts of things blowing round and banging so I thought rather than walk the boys up the lane I would wait until the morning; hopefully things will have calmed down by then.

It will have to be a short one tonight as I need to get writing my sheeps' racing cards for the weekend - more on that next week I think.

No comments: